The Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting is just 3 weeks away! Register today to save your spot at the biggest food business connections event in NW Washington. REGISTER
Popular Producer/Buyer Consultations – new format this year! Networking is a KEY part of this event, and we’re mixing it up this year with the one-on-one consultation time.
Producers of all kinds (farmers, fishermen, food artisans etc) will be stationed around tables based on the type of products you sell (i.e. mixed vegetables, eggs, chicken, beverages, seafood, etc). Buyers will roam around throughout that hour to sit down and chat with you. We’ll ding a bell every 10 minutes to indicate it’s time to go talk with another business.
What to bring:
• Producers: Bring samples of your products, brochures or photos, crop/product lists, business cards, etc.
• Buyers: Bring business cards and get ready to meet lots of awesome producers!
If you came to the event last year, you know the lunch alone is worth attending!
Once again the BTC Culinary Arts Program is partnering with the NW WA Chefs Collective to create an amazing 7 course lunch. Here’s a little sneak peak of some of the menu items:
• Riccardo’s Winter Slaw: Red and Green Cabbage, kale, carrots, raisins, toasted almonds, blue cheese, white truffle oil
• Bluebird Emmer Farro Risotto with BelleWood apples and greens
• Jack Mountain pork cheeks braised in Cloud Mountain apple cider with pickled apple and mustard choucroute
• Grandmas Carrot Cake: compressed pineapple, candied carrot, brown butter mousse, walnut streusel
• Silky potato leek soup with Cauldron broths and accoutrements
• Winter vegetables with warm Parmesan vinaigrette and herbed Breadfarm crumbs
• Nerka Sea Alder Plank Smoked Salmon